Frequently Asked Questions
Your building will become part of the new Toronto Seniors Housing Corporation on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. We plan to make this a smooth and gradual transition.
What changes on June 1, 2022:
- Building operations: Toronto Seniors Housing Corporation will operate the building, deliver services and be there to support tenants.
- Help line: Tenants will call the Tenant Support Centre at 416-945-0800 to request maintenance or information. It will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What does not change on June 1, 2022:
- Paying rent: You will continue paying rent to Toronto Community Housing. The way you pay your rent will stay the same. Rent will still be due on the first of the month.
- Staff: The staff who work in your building will stay the same to meet your day-to-day needs. They will also be your first point of contact.
- Building repairs: Toronto Community Housing will still own the building, and will take care of any major building repairs or upgrades.
This poster is also available in other languages:
- 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
- Traditional Chinese
- فارسی (Farsi)
- français (French)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- ગુજરાતી (Gujarati)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- Polski (Polish)
- português (Portuguese)
- Русский (Russian)
- Español (Spanish)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Contact the Tenant Support Centre at 416-945-0800 if you need this information in an alternate language or format.