Under the Integrated Services Model, the Seniors Services Coordinator (SSC) takes on the tenant-facing side of tenancy management.
The Seniors Services Coordinator is the main point of contact for all non-maintenance concerns for tenants, such as access and support, and engagement. They help with referrals to health and community agencies.
Seniors Services Coordinators have weekly office hours that are posted in every building. They can help with:
- General information about your tenancy
- General information about resources in your area
- Annual rent reviews
- Parking requests
- Arrears issues
- Complaints about noise or anti-social behaviour
- Accessing income supports, such as pensions when turning 65
- Unit condition concerns, such as clutter, cleanliness and pests
- Referrals to supports, such as food, cleaning or health services
- Identifying opportunities to participate in your building and community, such as recreational activities, services, volunteering, and other engagement
- Questions about your lease, subsidy, housing or transfers in general, reporting to changes to income unit transfers and accessible services
The contact information and office hours of your Seniors Services Coordinator are posted on your building’s bulletin board. If you are not sure how to reach your Seniors Services Coordinator, contact the Tenant Support Centre at 416-945-0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to staff who can help you.