Toronto Seniors Housing properties are organized into four Regions across the city. This brings services closer to tenants. Here are some ways you can contact us:
Toronto Seniors Housing
423 Yonge St., 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON M5B 1T2
If you want to talk to someone in person, you can talk to your Superintendent or your Seniors Services Coordinator. These staff members serve residents in your building. You can ask them for information and for things you need.
For faster service, call ahead to make an appointment or visit during your Seniors Services Coordinator’s office hours. These are posted in your building.
At our regional offices
Our Regional Offices are typically open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. They are closed on weekends and holidays. To find out which region serves your building, or to make an appointment, please call the Tenant Support Centre at 416-945-0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to serve you.
When you speak with a member of our staff, you can:
- ask questions about your lease
- ask questions about your rent
- pay your rent
- request a transfer to a different unit
- get copies of Toronto Seniors Housing tenant policies
- ask any questions you have about your tenancy or your account
- fill out forms to report a change in income, to complete your annual rent review, and to have someone new move into or out of your home.
Members of the media
Please see Media Resources.
Make a deputation
Any member of the public may ask to make a deputation at a Board meeting. Find out how to speak to our Board.