Call or send an email to the Tenant Support Centre for:
- routine maintenance requests
- questions about rent or your lease
- requests to transfer to a different unit
- information about how to add or remove someone on your lease, or anything else about your tenancy
If you need help with an emergency repair, always call; do not send an email. Interpretation into 170 languages is available.
A TTY (Text Telephone) device helps people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired to use the telephone. Our Tenant Support Centre phone number (416-945-0800) is TTY-compatible.
Toronto Seniors Housing’s Community Safety Unit
Call 416-921-2323 for:
- security issues
- to report a parking violation on Toronto Seniors Housing property.