Non-tenant parking is available to tenants and the public if:
- you are not a Toronto Seniors Housing tenant
- you are a tenant who drives a vehicle owned by someone who is not a member of your household
- you are a tenant who owns a vehicle and you want to park at a Toronto Seniors Housing property other than the one where you live.
If you are a tenant, your household must be in good standing with Toronto Seniors Housing to qualify for non-tenant parking.
Short-term and long-term parking
There are two types of non-tenant parking:
- Long-term parking is issued for 12 months or longer. You must sign up for a pre-authorized payment plan.
- Short-term parking is issued for a minimum of one month to a maximum of 11 months.
You can request indoor parking if it is available.
How to register
- Read the Non-Tenant Monthly Parking Registration Terms and Conditions (PDF).
- Complete and sign the Non-Tenant Monthly Parking Registration form (PDF).
- For long-term non-tenant parking (12 months or more):
- Complete and sign the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement form (PDF) and bring it to your Regional office.
- Provide a void cheque.
- Provide the first month’s payment by certified cheque or money order (debit or credit is available in some offices).
- For short-term non-tenant parking (one to 11 months):
- Provide to the Regional office a lump-sum payment for the number of months by certified cheque or money order (debit or credit is available in some offices).
- Show the original proof of vehicle ownership when you register. The Regional office staff will make a photocopy of this document and attach it to your file.