The Fair Pass Transit Discount could save you $1.10 per ride and $32.75 per monthly pass.
Who can get the Fair Pass discount?
Residents who meet all of the following:
- Live in Toronto
- 20-64 years old
- Receive assistance from one of these programs:
- Ontario Works (OW)
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Child Care Fee Subsidy provided by Toronto Children’s Services
- Rent-Geared-to-Income Subsidy (RGI)
What do you need to apply?
- Your PRESTO card number
- Your proof of program support:
- Client # from OW, ODSP, Child Care Fee Subsidy or
- RGI Notice of Decision letter (or equivalent) from housing provider
Apply now: toronto.ca/transitdiscount
For assistance, call the Application & Support Centre at 416-338-8888.
We speak your language!
Language translation (online) and interpretation services (phone) are available.
Don’t have a PRESTO card?
Get one for free at select Toronto Public Library branches. Learn more at torontopubliclibrary.ca/presto
Download a printable version of this poster.
Contact the Tenant Support Centre at 416-945-0800 if you need this information in an alternate language or format.